A hot spring facility where you can enjoy a sauna bath. A sauna bath is a method of bathing in which you repeatedly enter a sudatorium, a hot water bath, and rest two to three times, and you can expect relaxation effects. Please enjoy a comfortable wellness time that the fatigue of traveling, restores balance to your mind and body, and leads you to harmony.
- Weekdays/3:00 p.m.–12:00 p.m. Weekends and public holidays/2:00 p.m.–12:00 p.m. (Final Service: 11:30 p.m. / No Holidays)
- Bath Fees
Adults: 1,000 JPY, Children (Age 5-10): 500 JPY, Children (Age 4 and Under): Free
Bath / Sauna
The baths and saunas are a space of healing and relaxation overflowing with a sense of liberation to relieve everyday fatigue. The bathrooms are fully stocked bathrooms with towels and all other amenities. There’s also a changing room that’s free for our guests to use during their stay.
- Relaxing bath
- Float on your back in a relaxing bathtub of water that’s a perfect 39C to 42C (102F to 108F). It improves blood flow and relaxes the body.
- Whole body shower
- A pleasant, full-body shower with hot water jet-sprays your body from all angles. Let yourself be transported away from your fatigue with the rushing water.
- Walking bath
- This is a Lukewarm bath of 32C to 33C (89.6F to 91.4F) that goes up to your stomach. A simple walk through the bath water can improve your general well-being.
- Bubble bath
- This is a bubble bath to both relax the body and beautify the skin. The massaging effect from these bubbles can also help to recover from general fatigue.
- Our dry sauna will refresh your body down to the core. It energizes your body’s blood flow and metabolism through stimulating the body’s capillary vessels and sweat glands.
- Mist sauna
- This is a low temperature sauna with plentiful amounts of steam sprayed in. It is easy on the body, letting you sweat at your leisure.