About reservations for accommodation
- Can I make a reservation to stay at the hotel alone?
Reservations are available starting from one person. You can use our hotel for a business trip or a trip by yourself.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms available?
All rooms are non-smoking (including heated tobacco products or electronic cigarettes).
- Are there rooms accessible by a wheelchair?
We have barrier-free rooms available.
- Can children and babies stay at the hotel?
Yes, they can.
Preschool children or younger can sleep with their parents.
- Can I specify the room number when making a reservation?
You cannot specify a room number. We will let you know your room number when you check in.
- Can I request rooms to be next to each other?
We cannot receive requests for rooms to be next to each other. According to which rooms are open on the day, we may not be able to fulfill your request.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
ancellation fee is as follows.
21 days – 4 days in advance: 10% of the total accommodation fee
3 days – same day: 100% of the total accommodation fee
Same day cancellation: 100% of the total accommodation fee
＊In addition, this may be different in case of making a reservation through a travel agency or in case of a special offer plan.
- What is Best Rate Guarantee?
It is a service that promises the best rate.
For the guarantee, the comparison period is within 24 hours from the time of the customer’s reservation. We exclude special offer plans whose prices are not open to the public such as those restricted for members, welfare benefits, contracted companies, package plans with transportation facilities and plans that cannot be verified on the Internet. Also, plans with different benefits are excluded from the comparison.
In case a charge lower that the one on the official website was posted on another reservation site at the time when the customer booked on our official website, please contact us with the date and time, the reservation website, the date and time of the reservation, the date and time of the stay, the name of the special offer plan and the charge. We will offer the same lower charge.
- About credit card payment in advance
It is available for some accommodation special offer plans, and can be requested when making a reservation by telephone. For credit card payment in advance, we accept cards with the VISA, Master, JCB, AMEX and Diners marks.
- Please tell me more about the details of advance credit card payment.
· We are using accounts receivable services of GMO Payment Gateway Co., Ltd. The room charge will be settled at the time the reservation is completed. The withdrawal date depends on the card company.
· In case of reservation with advance credit card payment, you cannot make changes later about any details. Please cancel your reservation by yourself and make a new reservation.
· Depending on the cancellation date, a predetermined cancellation fee will be charged. In that case, we will only withdraw the cancellation fee from the registered credit card. If the cancellation month is different from the month (settlement month) that was booked, the difference between the room charge and the cancellation fee will be refunded after the cancellation month.
· It may take some time for customers to be refunded after completing the refund process. If you have any questions about refund timing or the amount stated on the credit card statement, please contact the credit card company directly.
- Can I use various gift certificates?
Only JTB Nice Stay is available. We do not deal with other gift certificates (JCB gift cards, JTB Nice Gift etc.).
- I would like to give a stay at your hotel as a gift, so can I pay the room charge in place of the person who will stay there?
We accept advance payment by credit card or bank transfer by email or telephone.
- Is it possible to stay with pets?
We do not accept pets.
- Please let me know the times for check-in and check-out.
Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. , check-out is until 11:00 a.m.(JST)
Depending on your plan, it may be different from the above. Please contact us for details.
- I'd like to check in before 3:00 p.m.
As a rule, we do now allow checking in before 3:00 pm. If it is possible depending on availability, you will have to make a reservation for the previous day and a one night fee will be charged.
- Can I leave my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
We can keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out. Please feel free to let the reception know.
- Can I extend my check-out time?
If there is no reservation for the following day for the room, it is possible to receive an extension (for an extra charge). Please contact the front desk on the day of your arrival.
- Is there a curfew at the hotel?
The entrance at the main building lobby floor is open 24 hours a day. We also have 24-hour check-in and check-out.
- Please let me know what kind of credit cards you accept.
You can use cards with the VISA, Master, JCB, AMEX, or Diners mark when paying at the hotel.
- Can I enter the hotel in jeans or a T-shirt? (Dress code)
We do not have a particular dress code in the lobby. However, please do not leave your room while wearing slippers, a yukata or a bathrobe or other similar indoor wear.
- I'd like to send my luggage to the hotel, is that OK?
After booking your accommodation, please send your luggage to the following address. We will keep it at the hotel until your arrival. When sending luggage, please be sure to fill in your name and the staying date.
Hokkaido, Asahikawa-shi, 6 Jodori, 9 Chome In care of the front desk
Hoshino Resort OMO7 Asahikawa Name, month/day of checking in
*However, please note we cannot keep cash, valuables, breakable items, and items requiring temperature and humidity control.
Hotel to Airport/Baggage Delivery
【Asahikawa Airport → OMO7 Asahikawa】
Reception counter/Asahikawa Airport 1F YAMATO TRANSPORT
Arrival time at OMO7 Asahikawa/Around 16:00～17:00
Baggage Claim/Front desk
【OMO7 Asahikawa → Asahikawa airport】
Reception counter: Front desk
Arrival time at Asahikawa Airport 1F YAMATO TRANSPORT/pm0:00～
Baggage Claim/Asahikawa Airport 1F YAMATO TRANSPORT
- Can I send my luggage from the hotel?
You can apply for courier service and send mail parcels from the hotel. Delivery boxes and plastic bags (extra charge) are also available.
- Is there a parking lot?
Yes. There is. There is an outdoor parking lot where you can park RV cars as well, and there is also an affiliated parking lot when the other parking lot is full. Please take a look at this for more information.
- Please let me know the amenities available in the rooms.
Toothbrushes, hair brush, cotton pads, hair elastics, q-tips, loungewear, slippers, bath towels, face towels, hand towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, razors (ask the front desk as needed) are available. (*Some of these may vary depending on room type.)
- Please let me know the equipment available in the rooms.
There is a TV, a refrigerator, a radio, BGM, alarm, an electric kettle, a washlet, a hair dryer, a humidifier/air purifier, loungewear, slippers and deodorizing spray. (*These may vary depending on room type.)
- Is there anything to drink in the refrigerator in the room?
We have an empty refrigerator available in the room. Please feel free to bring your own drinks and use the refrigerator as you see fit. Furthermore, we also have a vending machine in the hall, please use that also, if you like.
- Can I use the internet in the room?
All rooms are equipped with broadband and Wi-Fi (wired LAN connection) *LAN cable is available in the drawer. (*These may vary depending on room type.)
- Please let me know the TV channels that can be watched in the room.
General broadcasting, satellite broadcasting.
- Please tell me about safekeeping of valuable items.
There is no safe in the room. If you would like to deposit valuables, please come to the reception.
- Do you offer laundry services?
Laundry which we receive by 11:00 a.m. will be finished by 5:00 p.m. the same day. This service is not available on Sundays, holidays and at year-end and New Year’s.
- Is there a bed for children?
We have baby cots available free of charge. Their size is 120 cm (width) x 70 cm (depth) x 100 cm (height). (Height is from the floor to the top of the frame) Since there is a limited number, please inquire in advance.
- Can I stay with you for meetings, training or company retreats?
Groups will be attended to by a special coordinator. For details, please see the conferences/banquet page.
About facilities and equipment
- Is there an elevator?
Yes, there are three.
- Are there vending machines?
There is a vending machine in the building, please feel free to use it.
- Is there a place to use the internet?
Wireless LAN can be used in the lobby.
- Are there computers free to use or available for lending.
You can borrow one for 1000 yen/night.
- What kind of items do you sell at the shop inside the hotel?
We have local confectionery and souvenirs.
- Please tell me the sizes of the loungewear.
We have one size fits all available.
- Please tell me about the breakfast menu.
We have a buffet prepared for you, with freshly baked waffles.
- Can breakfast be added even on the day of checking in?
Yes. Please let the front staff know when checking in.
- Please let me know the time and venue of the breakfast.
Information on breakfast Buffet… [Breakfast time: 6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.] available in OMO Cafe&Bar on the 1st floor, and the 2nd and 3rd floor banquet hall.
*The staff will show you the venue at check-in.
- Do you have room service available?
We are sorry, room service is not available.
- Can you accommodate for allergies?
You can see details in “On provisions against allergies”. Please be sure to check it.
- Are there meals for children and baby foods?
We are sorry, we do not have that available.
- What is OMO?
Get down with the local rhythm
By introducing you to the area’s best-kept secrets and offering unique surprises at every location, OMO will help make your trip something to truly remember.