About reservations for accommodation
- Can I make a reservation to stay at the hotel alone?
Reservations are available starting from one person. You can use our hotel for a business trip or a trip by yourself.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms available?
All rooms are non-smoking (including heated tobacco products or electronic cigarettes).
- Are there rooms accessible by a wheelchair?
We have barrier-free rooms available.
- Can children and babies stay at the hotel?
Children under the age of 6 who will be sharing a bed may stay free of charge up to the capacity of the guest room. (No bedding/meals provided)
- Can I specify the room number when making a reservation?
You cannot specify a room number. We will let you know your room number when you check in.
- Can I request rooms to be next to each other?
We cannot receive requests for rooms to be next to each other. According to which rooms are open on the day, we may not be able to fulfill your request.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
Cancellation fee is as follows.
21 days – 4 days in advance: 10% of the total accommodation fee
3 days – same day: 100% of the total accommodation fee
Same day cancellation: 100% of the total accommodation fee
In addition, this may be different in case of making a reservation through a travel agency or in case of a special offer plan.
- What is Best Rate Guarantee?
It is a service that promises the best rate.
For the guarantee, the comparison period is within 24 hours from the time of the customer’s reservation. We exclude special offer plans whose prices are not open to the public such as those restricted for members, welfare benefits, contracted companies, package plans with transportation facilities and plans that cannot be verified on the Internet. Also, plans with different benefits are excluded from the comparison.
In case a charge lower that the one on the official website was posted on another reservation site at the time when the customer booked on our official website, please contact us with the date and time, the reservation website, the date and time of the reservation, the date and time of the stay, the name of the special offer plan and the charge. We will offer the same lower charge.
- About credit card payment in advance
It is available for some accommodation special offer plans, and can be requested when making a reservation by telephone. For credit card payment in advance, we accept cards with the VISA, Master, JCB, AMEX and Diners marks.
- Please tell me more about the details of advance credit card payment.
· We are using accounts receivable services of GMO Payment Gateway Co., Ltd. The room charge will be settled at the time the reservation is completed. The withdrawal date depends on the card company.
· In case of reservation with advance credit card payment, you cannot make changes later about any details. Please cancel your reservation by yourself and make a new reservation.
· Depending on the cancellation date, a predetermined cancellation fee will be charged. In that case, we will only withdraw the cancellation fee from the registered credit card. If the cancellation month is different from the month (settlement month) that was booked, the difference between the room charge and the cancellation fee will be refunded after the cancellation month.
· It may take some time for customers to be refunded after completing the refund process. If you have any questions about refund timing or the amount stated on the credit card statement, please contact the credit card company directly.
- Can I use various gift certificates?
Only JTB Nice Stay is available. We do not deal with other gift certificates (JCB gift cards, JTB Nice Gift etc.).
- I would like to give a stay at your hotel as a gift, so can I pay the room charge in place of the person who will stay there?
We accept advance payment by credit card or bank transfer by email or telephone.
- Is it possible to stay with pets?
Yes, you can use up to two medium-sized dogs per room.
If you have received basic training (Don’t bite, don’t bark wastefully, don’t jump, excrete), rabies vaccination, and vaccination, you can sign a letter of agreement to the terms and conditions of the dog room.
We accept a room charge of 5,093 yen per 1 head per night.
For terms and conditions, please visit here .
- What is the additional charge for reservations made over the phone?
Reservations made online offer the cheapest rates available.
The following charges are added to reservations made over the phone:
1 guest: 1,000JPY.
2 guests or more: 500JPY per person.
- Please let me know the times for check-in and check-out.
Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. , check-out is until 11:00 a.m.(JST)
Depending on your plan, it may be different from the above. Please contact us for details.
- I'd like to check in before 3:00 p.m.
As a rule, we do now allow checking in before 3:00 p.m. If it is possible depending on availability, you will have to make a reservation for the previous day and a one night fee will be charged.
- When is the Final Check-in time?
The final check-in time is 12am.
Your reservation will be cancelled after 12am on your reservation date.
Please feel free to contact us if you will arrive after 12am.
- Can I leave my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
We can keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out. Please feel free to let the reception know.
- Can I extend my check-out time?
If there is no reservation for the following day for the room, it is possible to receive an extension (for an extra charge). Please contact the front desk on the day of your arrival.
- Is there a curfew at the hotel?
Please check in by midnight (12:00 a.m.). Please inform us in advance if you will be arriving later than 12:00 a.m.
- Please let me know what kind of credit cards you accept.
You can use cards with the VISA, Master, JCB, AMEX, or Diners mark when paying at the hotel.
- Can I enter the hotel in jeans or a T-shirt? (Dress code)
We do not have a particular dress code in the lobby. However, please do not leave your room while wearing slippers, a yukata or a bathrobe or other similar indoor wear.
- I'd like to send my luggage to the hotel, is that OK?
After booking your accommodation, please send your luggage to the following address. We will keep it at the hotel until your arrival. When sending luggage, please be sure to fill in your name and the staying date.
170－0004 2-26-1 Kita-Otsuka, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
OMO5 Tokyo Otsuka by Hoshino Resorts
Name, month/day of checking in
*However, please note we cannot keep cash, valuables, breakable items, and items requiring temperature and humidity control.
Please read before you send your baggage.
・Please do write your reservation name、check in date on your baggage slip. Please send your luggage to the front desk so that it arrives the day before the check-in date.
・We would like to keep your baggage after check-in date.(We have long keeping service if you check in again in one week)
・We can not keep the Cash、Valuables、Fragile、 tempreture keep goods(cake etc.)
・As a general rule, we do not accept cash on delivery.
- Can I send my luggage from the hotel?
You can apply for a courier service at the hotel.
- Is there a parking lot?
We are sorry. We do not have it available.
Please use nearby coin parking.
- Please let me know the amenities available in the rooms.
Face towel, bath towel, shampoo, rinse, body soap and toothbrushes are available. In front of the elevator on the 4th floor we have available indoor wear and razors.
- Please let me know the equipment available in the rooms.
There is a TV, a kettle pot, a hair dryer, a toilet with a washer, a refrigerator, a humidifier and a safe.
- Is there anything to drink in the refrigerator in the room?
We have an empty refrigerator available in the room. Please feel free to bring your own drinks and use the refrigerator as you see fit. Furthermore, we also have a vending machine in the hall, please use that also, if you like.
- Can I use the internet in the room?
Wireless LAN can be used. The password is in each room, please see the information.
- Please let me know the TV channels that can be watched in the room.
You can watch the general broadcasting.
- Please tell me about safekeeping of valuable items.
We cannot keep your valuable items at the front desk. Please use the safe in your room.
- Do you offer laundry services?
We are sorry. We do not offer laundry services in the hotel.
- Is there a bed for children?
We are sorry. We do not have children’s beds available.
- Can I stay with you for meetings, training or company retreats?
We only accept such guests as groups.
About facilities and equipment
- Is there an elevator?
There is one from the ground floor to the lobby lounge floor, and another from the lobby lounge floor to the guest rooms.
- Are there vending machines?
They are available on the 5th floor.
- Is there a place to use the internet?
Wireless LAN can be used in the lobby.
- Are there computers free to use or available for lending.
We are sorry. We do not have it available.
- What kind of items do you sell at the shop inside the hotel?
We have local confectionery, souvenirs and original goods.
- Please tell me the sizes of the loungewear.
We have sizes S/M/L for adults and size SS for children.
Room wear (Paid rental)200JPY
- Please tell me about the breakfast menu.
We have a set of a drink and vol-au-vent (puff pastry) with your choice of fillings, and an assortment of breads and quiches.
- Can breakfast be added even on the day of checking in?
Yes. Please let the front staff know when checking in.
- Please let me know the time and venue of the breakfast.
Breakfast time if between 7:00 – 10:30 a.m. , at the OMO Cafe on the 4th floor.
- Do you have room service available?
We are sorry. We do not have room service available.
- Can you accommodate for allergies?
You can see details in “On provisions against allergies”. Please be sure to check it.
- Are there meals for children and baby foods?
We are sorry. We do not have meals for children or baby food available.
- What is OMO?
Get down with the local rhythm
By introducing you to the area’s best-kept secrets and offering unique surprises at every location, OMO will help make your trip something to truly remember.